For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them...

”Flysch” is an older geological term, popular in Europe, for alternating sand, silt, and shale sequences purportedly deposited in deep-water conditions. They are roughly the same as those defined by the term, “turbidite” in North America.

Return to Article

Home | Quarterly Journal | Popular Publication | Membership | Bookstore | Speakers | Donate | Search | Site Map

© Copyright 2001-2013, Creation Research Society. All rights reserved.
Copyright & Permissions